The system H61 uses ultra-modern technology to accommodate different requirements of in-house logistics. Various hospitals and companies use our H61 because it fits their needs perfectly. Our Universal Pneumatic Tube System is suitable wherever more complex logistics problems must be solved.
In contrast to our smaller 2-Point System H21, the system is computer controlled. This enables various additional features. We offer a range of smart additions in conjunction with our RFID-carriers – for instance the automated management of empty carriers or the priority sending of especially important goods.
The Smart System H61 can be used for up to 255 zones and 32.000 stations with diverters and passage methods. Our newly developed transfer method using a space-saving 16-fold turret enables significant shorter transport times than conventional transfer systems.
A variety of different stations can be mixed to match your needs. In the latest version, the stations are equipped with a 10″ touch screen as control and display panel.
Features of the universal pneumatic tube system H61 | Standard Equipment
- Menu-guided operation in different languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Thai)
- List of existing station numbers
- 1- to 16-digit selection
- Operation of all service functions with a portable programmer
- Remote control from each station or diverter
- Auto-setup function to parameterize central control
- Elimination of possible anomalies in the system through various algorithms of the software and through test routines
- Regular system operation after power outages with all carriers driving to their previously defined destinations
- Consistent ESD protection – CE-certified design
- Automatic checking of all integrated tube contacts to predict switch failures
- Error passive – failing components will not cause problems to other devices on the bus
- Tolerance of the control program against switch failures
- Automated carrier return via ID chip
- Storage 200 or more upcoming deliveries and cross-tabulations of the sending rate
- Shutdown of individual groups
- Control of traveling speed
- Control of the transport route
- Priority sending of important items
- Centronics printer interface (IEEE448), optically-coupled
- PC interface connectable at each device within the system
- Low energy needs concept means no additional power supplies and correspondent 230V-connection needed
- Standby power consumption only 24 W for 30 installed devices
- Transfer function for up to 255 additional lines, supported in all customary types of transfer designs (ring, star and network)
- Due to HÖRTIG multi-master bus: cable length up to 1500 m without additional power supply unit, supporting up to 120 stations and 120 diverters on each line
Software controlled pneumatic tube system – in system H61
- Closed-loop tracking of materials such as medication and samples
- Digital real-time control of all steps of the transport process
- Cost reduction due to less “lost” materials
- Integration of transport into information management systems
The Universal Pneumatic Tube System H61 can be optionally equipped with Arrive and/or Departure Screens. On the screens, your employees immediately see detailed information about the transport after entering a carrier:
- Time of carrier entry
- Input station
- Contents of the pneumatic tube container
- Time of carrier departure
- Arrival time
Your employees thus have an overview of all open, ongoing and completed transports directly at their workstations at all times.
2 Big Departure & Arrival Screens central in Laboratory
Small Touch Screen direct next to a station
Here you can find more information about pneumatic tube software RT Win 4.
Station Design with 10” Touch Screen
Quick and efficient sending process
- Choose from personal Top 3 / Top 10 destinations
- Choose from station’s Top 3 / Top 10 destinations
- Grouped destination lists
- Quick dial (e.g. last receive, last sent)
- Send and receive history
Useful sending options
- Transport speed: slow, fast
- Priority: norm, fast, now
Adaptable to individual needs
- Fully configurable: e.g. layout, colours, names and display of specific elements
- Multi language, including Arabic, Cantonese, Thai etc. – any user language integrable
- Many optional features: e.g. display of video, audio and messages
Station types for the smart Universalsystem H61
For the pneumatic tube system H61, you can choose between the following stations:
- 1-fold, 2-fold, or 3-fold sending station (dispatch from below)
- Front-loader 1- or 2-fold
- Table-station with fully automated carrier dispatch
- Endstation with receipt and dispatch from below
- Sending and passage Station
- Beginning, passage and endstation
- Laboratory station with smooth reception bow or conveyor belt
The stations are offered in different diameters. Contact us for further information and product data sheets!
Safe Send with Pneumatic Tube Transport
It is often useful to protect the pneumatic tube stations from improper access.
Therefore, if required, our pneumatic tube stations can be equipped with a MiFare reader. In addition to this, we have pneumatic tube stations that have been designed especially for the secure arrival of pneumatic tube mail items.
- Secure sending and receiving
- Complete tracking of shipments
- Faster and at the same time secure operation