Our handling of COVID-19 | Update 2021
In the current situation, it is particularly important for us to be a reliable partner. We take our responsibility to customers and employees very seriously. Consequently, we have further strengthened the measures we have already implemented.
We are currently implementing the following measures:
- All employees who cannot work remotely receive two self-tests per week from us
- Our service technicians have been or will be vaccinated on a prioritized basis over the next few days. As the interface to the customer, special protection is important to us here.
- Employees who have had contact with suspected infected individuals can stay home, even if they are not officially quarantined
- Physical contact is avoided, employees work at the recommended safe distance, meetings are held at a great distance if at all
- Employees for whom home office is possible stay at home
- External visit is allowed only in exceptional cases
- Adherence to hygiene recommendations, such as mandatory FFP2 masks throughout the building, regular ventilation and disinfectant dispensers.
Even though we have not had a positive Corona case in the company to date, we would like to do our part to slow down the spread of the virus.
- MiFare Reader for more security Restricting access to the pneumatic tube station: MiFare readers for employee identification. Many of our pneumatic tube stations can be optionally...
- Secure reception of important shipments Secure Reception = With our conventional stations, the incoming shipment simply drops into the basket. With Secure Reception stations, the incoming...
- Introduction of Stefan Grießhammer| Our technical all-rounder Stefan Grießhammer is our technical all-rounder in our company. In this interview, he reveals the tasks he has already...
- Our new colleague Henry Löhnhardt What tasks have you been able to take on so far in your professional career? During my training as a technical...