Our handling of COVID-19 | Update 2021
In the current situation, it is particularly important for us to be a reliable partner. We take our responsibility to customers and employees very seriously. Consequently, we have further strengthened the measures we have already implemented.
We are currently implementing the following measures:
- All employees who cannot work remotely receive two self-tests per week from us
- Our service technicians have been or will be vaccinated on a prioritized basis over the next few days. As the interface to the customer, special protection is important to us here.
- Employees who have had contact with suspected infected individuals can stay home, even if they are not officially quarantined
- Physical contact is avoided, employees work at the recommended safe distance, meetings are held at a great distance if at all
- Employees for whom home office is possible stay at home
- External visit is allowed only in exceptional cases
- Adherence to hygiene recommendations, such as mandatory FFP2 masks throughout the building, regular ventilation and disinfectant dispensers.
Even though we have not had a positive Corona case in the company to date, we would like to do our part to slow down the spread of the virus.
- Security and Sending by Pneumatic Tube SystemsSecurity and Sending by Pneumatic Tube Systems A lost document may be annoying, but it is not the end of the world. If a laboratory sample...
- Launch Hörtig-NewsletterFor some time now, we have been offering our international partners an exclusive newsletter with in-depth...
- Trade Fair Participations 2022What national and international trade fairs we participate in 2022...
- Our Knight in Shining Armor Leo – Service Technician for 10 YearsInterview with our employee Leo, who has been working with us for ten years as a service technician...