Our handling of COVID-19 | Update 2021
In the current situation, it is particularly important for us to be a reliable partner. We take our responsibility to customers and employees very seriously. Consequently, we have further strengthened the measures we have already implemented.
We are currently implementing the following measures:
- All employees who cannot work remotely receive two self-tests per week from us
- Our service technicians have been or will be vaccinated on a prioritized basis over the next few days. As the interface to the customer, special protection is important to us here.
- Employees who have had contact with suspected infected individuals can stay home, even if they are not officially quarantined
- Physical contact is avoided, employees work at the recommended safe distance, meetings are held at a great distance if at all
- Employees for whom home office is possible stay at home
- External visit is allowed only in exceptional cases
- Adherence to hygiene recommendations, such as mandatory FFP2 masks throughout the building, regular ventilation and disinfectant dispensers.
Even though we have not had a positive Corona case in the company to date, we would like to do our part to slow down the spread of the virus.
- Follow us on Linkedin!Follow us on Linkedin! Do you already know our Linkedin presence? If not, it’s high time to follow us on the professional network. There you will...
- What the CHCC 2021 was likeSuccessful trade fair CHCC 2021 CHCC 2021 In October 2021, we were present for the first time at the China Hospital Construction Conference (CHCC) with our...
- Hörtig Rohrpost at the Parisian Luxurious WarehouseRenovation of a long-time customer's 20-year old system | Implementation with minimal impact on running store operation...
- New state-of-the-art large-scale project at CHU Nantes hospitalNew state-of-the-art large-scale project at CHU Nantes hospital We are proud to announce that together with our French partner we have won the exciting major project...