Our service department expands. To strengthen our team we are looking to appoint motivated candidates at the earliest possible date.
- Installing of tubes and laying tracks according to construction plans during first construction or renovation of company or industrial buildings
- Connecting tubes made of PVC or stainless steel
- Acceptance and assessment of on-site deliveries
- Adherence to and monitoring of safety rules
- Being the contact person for clients on location
- Adherence to deadlines and supervising these
- Autonomous documentation of installed components
- Finished apprenticeship as fitter, industrial mechanic or similar qualifications
- Willingness to travel and work away from home on a construction job
- Great sense of responsibility
- Drivers licence
Competitive salary • Neutral company car, that can also be used privately • Well-founded on-the-job training • Pleasant and friendly working environment
For further information please don’t hesitate to visit our career site.