Our service department expands. To strengthen our team of service technicians we are searching for motivated job candidates at the earliest possible start date.
- Trouble-shooting and fixing of electromechanical components on-site or per telephone
- Performance of maintenances and repairs
- Starting of complex microcontroller guided systems
- Complete documentation and reporting of operations undertaken
- Acceptance and handover of completed installations
- Briefing of clients
- Stand-by for emergency service duty
- Finished apprenticeship as mechatronic engineer, electronics engineer, equipment manufacturer or similar qualifications
- Autonomous and reliable working approach – on your own or in small groups
- Command of English beneficial
- Englischkenntnisse von Vorteil, aber nicht erforderlich
- Drivers licence
Competitive salary • Neutral company car, that can also be used privately • Flexible working hours • Opportunity of short deployments abroad • Professional training • Well-grounded on-the-job training • Friendly and supportive working environment
For more information please visit our career site.